Saturday, April 26, 2008

"don't shrink me doc"



i love his accent.. the way he says "tu le sais bien, le temps passe, ce n'est rien"..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

i have this weird feeling that my blog is getting more and more fucked up with my stupid and looooooooooooong complaints.. about.. hmm.. ok bad start :)
anyway.. i don't know if it's only the post-erasmus syndrome but i felt the need to go to a shrink. it's ok up to here, right? i'm gonna go and talk a bit and tell that i hate everone and everything and stuff like that. but it's not the same thing i'm telling you :p and this is the most important proof of my naiveté. (i love making fun of myself, i'm the liar of my shrink) :)
yesterday it was our second meeting.. and i came home with great anger towards my parents.. especially my father. reason? well... she keeps on prodding my brain/memory about my father. so uncomfortable. i hate this childhood shit actually..
but i don't hate it if it's another person's childhood :p (i'm disgusting)
my favorite show for the past few weeks is "in treatment". a therapist with all these so-called fucked up patients is also fucked up as much as them..? everything comes to childhood at some point.. interesting. it really increased my sympathy to psychologists at first.. now i'm neutral again, hallelujah! :)
you should see gabriel bryne with especially blair underwood. intersting... at least for me.

No comments:



"Hayatımızdaki en önemli olaylar biz orada yokken olur."
- Salman Rushdie