Sunday, January 27, 2008

my dream is to fly over the rainbow so high

rise up rise up rise up rise up... tonight was the best possible farewell to my life in brussels i could have ever imagined. partying very near to home -in botanique- with a few of my closest friends.. fortunately, i was sooo in the mood that everyone was surprised =))
actually the party was the last meeting for the gay & lesbian festival, with all those wonderful david guetta, shakira, justin timberlake songs. (yeah.. it's "me" who is writing these...) i'm soooooo "high" that i'd like to thank everyone i knew here!

p.s. actually i wanna sleep but it's impossible because of the pain in my feet..!

2 comments:

Lollius said...

zaten senin gizli bir şakire hayranı olduğunu biliyoduk biz.

gadjo said...

bruksel'den epeydir haber yok. hepsi bu kadar miydi?
:(



"Hayatımızdaki en önemli olaylar biz orada yokken olur."
- Salman Rushdie